Enabling and Disabling Add-ons
Before you begin, make sure that you are logged in to your CurdBee account. (Sign up if you don’t have one.)
- Click the Upgrade link on the top right hand corner of your CurdBee home screen.
- You will be directed to a page similar to the one seen below.
- Find the add-on(s) you want to add, and click the Enable button next to it. For example, if you want to enable the Expansion Pack add-on, click the button on that row:
- The selected add-on will change to pending state, indicated by the amber light on the button.
- Once you have enabled all add-ons you require, select your preferred billing cycle (monthly or yearly) from the sidebar and click the Save & Checkout button.
- You will be taken to the payment screen to make the payment and complete the order.
- When you complete the payment, you will be redirected back to the Upgrade page and you will find that the add-ons you selected are enabled, indicated by the green light on the button.
- Just like enabling them, disabling add-ons is done from CurdBee's Upgrade section, which is accessible via the link on top right hand corner of your account.
- Find the add-on(s) you want to disable, and click the Disable button next to it.
- When you are done with disabling the add-on(s), click on Save & Checkout to activate the changes.